REAL-TIME CONSOLE SOFTWARE
A. Operation modes & real-time functions
* Real-time Fluoroscopy
* Real-time variable Contrast and Brightness
* Real-time Image Processing ( FUMA_DYN )
B. Memory & Database
(which depends on the modality characteristics)
* Acquisition up to 25 frames/sec
* 100 cine-loops (1 cine-loop = 200 images) are
stored in temporary memory before saving it
in permanent storage. Hence an addition of
about 10,000 images to the total memory
mentioned in next point.
* Total storage : 25,000images+405cine-loops
or 105,000 images for permanent storage in
* Storage of cine-loops with frame by frame
viewing and images.
* Auto run of the cine-loop.
* Patient information database to store,
manage, retrieve patient, procedure
image and cine-loop
information stored in the system.
* Image Mosaic or Multi-map to allow thumbnail
viewing of images for quick access.
* Query the database using key words.
C.Post Image Processing
* Image rotation controls (free degree rotation)
* Measure (length)
* Image inversion (Mirroring or Flip)
* Thumbnail images which help in easy view of
all the frame in a cine-loop.
* Negative and positive.
* Image Annotation like
a) Image Header
b) Image Footer
c) Text on image
d) Drwaing objects on image
* Variable edge sharpness
* Noise reduction filters
* Contrast and brightness control
* Pseudo coloring
(6 types of predefined color lookup tables)
* CD writer
* CD publisher
(Backup CD can be viewed on PC)
D.Image format conversion
* JPEG, BITMAP, TIFF
* AVI (Video)
* The user-friendly Graphical User Interface
makes its operation simple allowing more
people to utilize the system with out
* Analog output for multi format and laser
* Acquisition time of 17 seconds at
16 frame/sec, 12.5 seconds at 12 frames/sec.
* To DSI (Digital Spot Imaging System)
* To DSA (Digital Subtraction Angiography)
* Write DICOM CD
* DICOM Print
* DICOM Send
* DICOM Viewer